During this time of COVID-19, many of our clients are asking what procedures we have put in place to keep our clients, staff, and partners healthy & safe. We are pleased to announce we have earned our Covid-19 Certificate in Prevention & Safety Excellence for Senior Move Managers®, administered by the National Association of Senior Move Mangers (NASMM).
Following the recommendations of the CDC, the implemented strategies for TimeWise for our employees, contractors, and clients are as follows:
- The night before and the morning of a job, our staff members are required to take their temperature. If they have a fever (anything over 99 degrees), our staff members are required to notify our office and must stay at home.
- Staff members will be required to complete a daily health/wellness form.
- We emphasize respiratory etiquette, hand hygiene and mandatory wearing of personal protective equipment by all employees. All employees are provided with adequate amounts of hand sanitizer, disposable gloves, masks, and shoe covers. Goggles or face shields will be worn when appropriate.
Working with Clients
- We will provide virtual consultations and guidance when appropriate.
- Prior to entering any home, our staff will properly sanitize their hands, put on new disposable gloves and face mask.
- All staff members will have a toolkit that includes hand sanitizer, disposable gloves, masks, and Clorox wipes.
- We ask our clients to wear masks and to maintain a minimum of a 6 ft distance.
- We will perform routine environmental cleaning using disinfectant wipes or sprays, routinely wipe down and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, including but not limited to supply bags, wagons, tools, dolly’s, countertops, light switches, faucets and doorknobs.
Ongoing efforts to maintain social distancing:
- Maintain at least six (6) feet between people.
- Use no touch payment processing
- Email contracts and estimates to the client
- Use Docusign or a similar program to collect signed contracts
Working with Senior Communities
For moves to Senior Communities we follow the Community’s guidelines and protocol. Measures we will take as a Company are as follows:
- TimeWise will contact senior living communities prior to scheduling move in/move out to determine if there are current cases of COVID-19
- TimeWise may choose not to perform services in senior living communities where there are active cases of COVID 19
- Ideally, clients should not be present during move in/move out. If not possible, clients cannot be in the same room where services are being performed.
- TimeWise will require the community to sanitize the apartment before services can be performed
- TimeWise will request the community not allow other residents in the hallways when services are being performed
- TimeWise will ask the community to unlock the apartment before the team arrives
- TimeWise staff will not interact with building staff.
We will continue to closely monitor the CDC website for updates to recommendations.