After the Loss of a Loved One
We know how difficult it is. We've been there more than once. Through personal experiences of our own, we have designed services geared towards an individual's end of life planning, as well as assisting family and friends with all the details after the loss of their loved ones. We know it's never an easy subject or task, and we are committed to ease your stress by showing compassion, while providing a helping hand when you need it the most.
- Service provider referrals for house cleaning, handyman, transportation, etc.
- Estate Documentation - Personal property inventory
- Answer Phone Calls
- Return Medical Equipment
- Grocery Shopping
- Meal Delivery
- Home Watch Service
- Companion for Appointments
- Assistance with filling out paperwork and/or making phone calls to close accounts.
- Cancellation of household services (ie. housekeeper, pest control)
- Help with organizing and preparing household items for dispersal to family members, donations to charity or estate sales.
- Event Planning - from an intimate catered dinner at home to a restaurant buy-out, we'll make sure it's just what you wanted.
- Arranging Memorial Service
- Travel Plans
In addition to providing Concierge Services tailored to managing estate and family needs, we connect our clients with professional trusted advisors offering a full suite of Estate Planning Services.
- Financial Advisors
- Estate Planning Attorneys
- Funeral Directors
- Real Estate Professionals
- Appraisals and Estate Sales