After the Loss of a Loved One
We know how difficult it is. We've been there more than once. Through personal experiences of our own, we have designed Bereavement Concierge services geared towards an individual's end of life planning, as well as assisting family and friends with all the details after the loss of their loved ones. We know it's never an easy subject or task, and we are committed to easing your stress by showing compassion, while providing a helping hand when you need it the most.
Pre-Planning & Immediately After a Loss
- Act as a Liaison for the Family with the funeral home, florist, and other vendors
- Help Locate and Organize Important Documents
- Run Errands
- Answer Phone Calls
- Return Medical Equipment
- Grocery Shop
- Meal Delivery
- Companion for Appointments
- Memorial Planning - from an intimate catered dinner at home to a restaurant buy-out, we'll make sure it's just what you wanted.
- Service provider referrals
- Assist with Travel Plans
After the Funeral
- Estate Documentation - Personal property inventory
- Help with clearing out the home, organizing and preparing household items for dispersal to family members, donations to charity, or estate sales.
- Notifications and cancellations of household services & utilities
- Assistance with filling out paperwork and/or making phone calls to close accounts.
- Write and send thank you cards on behalf of the family
In addition to providing Concierge Services tailored to managing estate and family needs, we connect our clients with professional trusted advisors offering a full suite of Estate Planning Services.
- Financial Advisors
- Estate Planning Attorneys
- Funeral Directors
- Real Estate Professionals
- Appraisals and Estate Sales
Contact us today to get started tomorrow.